There are many fun things to do in Vancouver during the New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. Here are some of the events and activities that you might enjoy:
- Peak of Vancouver at Grouse Mountain: Take the Skyride for breathtaking views of the city lights and enjoy winter sports 1.
- Vancouver New Year’s Eve Dinner Cruise: Enjoy a four-hour cruise through Vancouver Harbor, great views of the Vancouver skyline from a luxurious yacht, gourmet buffet with three main courses, and champagne toast at midnight 2.
- New Year’s Day Brunch at The Victor: Enjoy a delicious brunch at The Victor, located in the Parq Vancouver hotel 3.
- Polar Bear Swim: Take a dip in the ocean at English Bay Beach on New Year’s Day 3.
- Robson Square Ice Rink: Enjoy ice skating at the Robson Square Ice Rink 3.
I hope this helps!