These are the most expensive real estate listings in Vancouver
While luxury homes are a commodity that only a few can afford, it’s hard to deny — they’re very fun to look at.
This month’s roundups of Vancouver’s most expensive listings by roomvu are stunning from both the interior and exterior, with designs that range from charming to eccentric, to absolutely jaw-dropping.
So, here’s to some of the city’s most beautiful homes (whether you can or can’t afford them).
These are the most expensive listings in Vancouver right now.
- See also:
Living Space: Approximately 9,472 sq. ft.
- Unique Features: Handcrafted by a master European builder, Swarovski chandeliers, two large granite patios
- Other Features: Seven bedrooms, eight bathrooms, high ceilings on all three floors, a basement theatre and a gym
- Living Space: Approximately 10,000 sq. ft.
- Unique Features: A multimedia entertainment room, sauna, and a 10-meter-long indoor pool with a waterfall
- Other Features: Five bedrooms, seven bathrooms, four garages, and close to several parks and schools
- Living Space: Approximately 32,727 sq. ft.
- Unique Features: A Victorian-styled architectural mansion, spacious principal rooms, and an enormous fenced backyard.
- Other Features: Six bedrooms, six bathrooms, and easy access to a number of renowned private schools
- Living Space: Approximately 23,760 sq. ft.
- Unique Features: A stunning indoor swimming pool, a wine cellar, and an 11,000 sq. ft. mansion originally designed by the renowned Andrew C. L. Cheung
- Other Features: Eight bedrooms, 11 bathrooms, four large bedrooms with a spa-like ensuite, and a bar with “special lighting features”
- Living Space: Approximately 6,000 sq. ft.
- Unique Features: Stunning views of the North Shore Mountains and Stanley Park, a gourmet kitchen with staff entrance, 3,000 sq. ft. of deck space
- Other Features: Four bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms, 18 ft. windows and steps away from high-end restaurants and luxury boutiques